- Describe your feeling about traditional vs. authentic Shakespeare productions. Should the goal of the RSC and The Globe be a traditional approach to the Bard’s plays? Should they try and replicate the audience experience?
- What was different about the audience experience in The Globe?
- What is something you know about performing Shakespeare which you did not know before?
Please answer these in a comment below this post by Monday, May 29 at 6 p.m.
- Describe what you learned about Shakespeare from our tour of his birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s cottage, and The Shakespeare Centre? (please read comments posted before yours and do not double up on facts, this rewards those choosing to respond early)
- You have seen two of Shakespeare’s Roman plays. What was Shakespeare’s opinion of the Romans? Why do you think he set plays in that culture?
- Describe you favorite moment from the RSC workshop with Robin? Describe an activity which specifically applied to acting Shakespeare and an activity which could work to prepare any acting role.